About medical faculty and staff hiring
Hospitals and other medical institutions employ numerous types of professionals which consists of professional doctors, staff nurse, lecturer, assistant professor, senior resident doctor, junior resident doctor and other medical faulty. Hospitals and other medical institutions hire both clinical and nonclinical medical faculty and staff to care for patients and keep the hospital running smoothly.
Medical faculty and staff hiring need
The hiring of the right people is of great importance to the success of the hospital and other medical institutions and its ability and capacity to maintain the adequacy of the staff. The hiring process is done on the predetermined policies and guidelines that ensure that hospitals and other medical institutions hire the best people based on merit and that the hiring process is free, fair, and transparent. The hiring policies and procedure must also ensure that the hospital and other medical institutions comply with the various rules and regulations such as labor laws and regulations of that place.
Jobs for medical faculty and staff are in high demand because people are always in need of health care and treatment of various diseases. Hospitals have to hire numerous people in both patient care and business positions to operate effectively. The perks of working in a hospital include:
Different types of jobs profile
There are many different types of roles played by anesthesiologists doctors, some of them are:
- Lecturer For Medical College/ Institutions: Medicine lecturers are subject professors, teachers, or lecturers, and often doctors who give instruction to students who have obtained an upper secondary education diploma in their own specialized field of study, medicine, which is prominently academic in nature. They work with their institution research assistants and institution teaching assistants for the preparation of lectures and exams, for grading papers and exams, for leading laboratory practices, and for leading review and feedback sessions for the students. They also conduct academic research in their respective field of medicine, publish their findings and collaborate with other university colleagues.
- Assistant Professor For Medical College/Institutions: An Assistant Professor is a professional who is responsible for assisting the professor and overviewing the different aspects of teaching such as preparing lessons, managing courses, lecturing, and facilitating learning. Assistant Professor enjoys a good salary package in India. The salary of assistant professors depends upon many aspects like:
- Place/ Location
- Type of the Organization
In India, the Professors or Lecturers can get the highest payment from the institutes like AIIMS, BHU, and many more.
- Resident Doctor For Medical College/ Institutions: A Resident Doctor is commonly someone who already has a basic medical graduate degree and is now working for a post-graduate degree like MD, MS. They typically spend around three years as Resident doctors before they get their Specialization in the branch chosen. Then, some may pursue clinical posts for few more months after specialization to gain more experience, however, they are still called Residents. Not all the resident doctors are pursuing their MD / MS. Some might be not actively pursuing or not registered officially for MD / MS. They are doing these professions as a matter of interest or for gaining more experience. These doctors are called residents because they actually live on the hospital campus itself and are available twenty-four hours a day for any emergency. In India, there are two types of resident doctors:
- Senior Resident Doctor For Medical College/ Institutions: A senior resident doctor is an individual who has completed their post-graduation degree MD/MS/DNB with three years of junior residency or MBBS with 3 years of experience or a junior resident in a particular department can also become a senior resident. They are specialists and have a high demand throughout the world. Their main job is to do surgical procedures and complex operations.
- Junior Resident Doctor For Medical College/ Institutions: A junior resident doctor is an individual who has completed his bachelor’s degree in medical and surgical specialties, with a license to practice, and is doing his post-grad course in a specific field. They form the majority of the workforce of any given hospital or medical institution (at least most government institutions). If you have ever seen a doctor who always comes to see you in the ward every morning, takes all your samples, writes all your notes, does all the procedures (except surgeries), and gives you your discharge notes – that is a Junior resident doctor. They are individuals who are in training – they learn patient management under supervision – obviously everyone expects themselves to be treated by a specialist who is super experienced – but it doesn’t always work that way – every junior resident doctor needs their learning too, to be specialists in the future. Remember, that they are licensed practitioners too. OPDs and emergencies are taken care of by them – difficult cases that cannot be handled by them are taken to seniors and consultants. They are also expected to balance both academics and work at the hospital as they also have exams and lectures and seminars and course work to complete – most of which is done late night or early mornings aside from the work time at the hospital.
How DoctifyIndia helps in medical faculty and staff
Do you establish a new hospital or new medical college or any other medical institution? Are you looking for different types of doctors, nurses, lecturers, assistant professors, senior resident doctors, junior resident doctors,s or any other medical faculty for your institution? And you can’t able to get them or don’t have time to search for them as you are already occupied by a lot of work. Then you don’t have to worry about it, you can sign up and simply join us. Our company is always there to give a hand and satisfy all your wants. Our company provides all the services starting from job postings, advertising the same, managing candidates, solving their queries and allow them to connect with the well-known entities all under one roof. No matter what type of professional you want like MBBS doctors, nurses, assistants, specialists, lecturers, assistant professors, senior resident doctors, junior resident doctors, or any other medical faculty; we work our best to provide them. Our company acts as the bridge between the employers and the job aspirants; allow the employers to fill in their guidelines, instructions, commands, and various other important criteria (such as the designation for which they want the medical faculty, required eligibility criteria, any specific category, any definite degree and so on). Our portal is well-known for the virtues like trust, authenticity, and productivity. The aspiring faculty can only go through those parts of information that you permit. Our company already possesses a large list of more than fifteen million registered employees and we match their eligibility according to the requirements of employers.
Our company deals with more than 35 companies that hire thousands of MBBS Doctors throughout India. The top recruiters for medical faculty and staff hiring are mostly Hospitals, Medical Institutions, Medical colleges Medical Research Centres, and Pharmaceuticals, and many more. The list of top hiring companies, colleges, and medical institutions where medical faculty vacancies available are: