Experience 2 Years
We are hiring a radiologist who specializes in mammography, cardiovascular radiology, gastro-intestinal radiology, musculoskeletal radiology, oncology. Should be able to work as a team of health professionals that include MRI, ultrasounds, cardiovascular technicians.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to inform patients about the medical imaging process
2. Should be able to compile written reports results and diagnoses.
3. Should be able to follow medical protocols for bleeding or others when necessary.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctors
Education: MBBS/MD/MDRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
1. 2 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1 lakh – 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full Time/Par time/Locum