Experience 1 Year
Orthopedists have sought after. Surgical and non-surgical approaches should be used to treat many different types of musculoskeletal problems, including sports injuries, joint pain, and back problems.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Assemble all patient information, including medical records, in one place and analyze it.
2. Prescription and management of treatments, as well as surgical treatment and medication, are very important aspects of the job.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.50 lakh to 4 lakhs.
Role – Orthopedic Doctor
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Qualification: MBBS,MS/MD/DNB – D. ORTH
1. In terms of prognosis and application, the diagnostic test should be extremely accurate.
2. The ability to make rational decisions and solve problems is essential.
3. Organizational skills are required to work efficiently.
4. Candidates should have solid leadership and teamwork experience.
5. Empathy with patients and their families is essential.
1. Every age group must be treated for musculoskeletal issues.
2. There is a need to provide clinical services to patients.