Job ID 43788
Experience 5 Years
We recruit radiologists who can provide radiological services by directing and coordinating radiology services and diagnostic imaging procedures, supervising staff, and using imaging equipment such as imaging devices. X-rays, fluoroscopy, CT scanners, or MRI equipment.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Ability to use MRI and CT machines.
2. Alternative medical imaging techniques may be suggested if necessary.
3. Must be able to educate the patient on the medical imaging process.
4. Should be able to perform or direct radiologists to perform image-guided diagnostic procedures.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh to 5 lakh per month
1. 5-10 years of experience in radiology.
2. Excellent patient management and social skills.
3. Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
4. Must be a team player.
5. Good time management skills.
1. Outstanding references show a history of good ethical patient care, excellent collaborative skills.
2. Expressing and understanding the patient’s concerns.
3. Attention to detail with a passion for precision.