We are recruiting a pathologist who must be able to examine body organs and tissues. They will be responsible for performing laboratory tests. He/she must be able to effectively assist other medical providers in the analysis.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Must be able to perform and supervise the required tests.
2. Should be able to provide clinical information or lectures based on test results.
Role – Pathologist Doctor
Functional Area – Clinics and hospitals
Industry Type – Healthcare
Qualification – MBBS/MD
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.5 lakh To 5 lakh.
Pathologist skills –
1. Complete knowledge of drugs and of biology.
2. Logical reasoning ability.
3. You must be analytical and perform well under pressure.
4. Ability to perform accurate testing and analysis.
- Duties –
1. You are responsible for prescribing medications or treatment programs depending on the patient’s condition.
2. You should plan for as many follow-up arrangements as you consider important to return the patient to full well-being.