Job ID 31208
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a cardiologist. He/she should be able to provide medical care to adult patients who suffer from heart and/or cardiovascular disease as well as diagnose, treat, and prevent heart and/or cardiovascular conditions through non-invasive procedures or, when necessary, surgical intervention, to provide care to their patients.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should order and run tests as soon as possible for the patients to ensure better patient treatment.
- He/she should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible of their injuries and illness.
- He/ she must collect and study the patient’s past medical history.
- He/she should guide them on any lifestyle changes or changes in their diet.
- He/she must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- He/she should be able to talk to the patients.
- He/she must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s condition.
- He/she should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patient.
- He/she should be able to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient and must be able to order, read results as accurately as possible.
- He/she has to follow as many follow up visits to deem necessary to restore the patient’s recovery.
- He/she should refer patients to specialists when needed based on the outcome of their test.
- He/she must have compassionate behaviour towards patients and their families.
- He/she must be able to work for hours without any break.
- He/she must be patient and speak politely to the patient.
- He/she should provide routine care such as vision testing and prescribing glasses and contact lenses.
- He/she should be able to interpret test results to determine how effectively the heart and/or cardiovascular system is functioning.
- He/she must be able to perform medical imaging equipment, such as CT and MRI scanners, to diagnose and treat heart and/or cardiovascular conditions.
- He/she should be able to assist and/or perform surgery which may include complex surgical interventions that require a team of medical professionals.
- He/she should be able to prescribe medication to treat heart and/or cardiovascular disease.
- H/she must provide support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum