Job ID 27225
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a pathologist who can review the blood tests and assist us in the observation and monitoring of contamination transmissible through the blood. The person in question will be responsible for directing the laboratory tests. The person in question must be able to help other health care providers make accurate assessments.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Competence is required to lead and regulate the required audits.
2. There is a possibility of clinical translation or treatment depending on the test results.
Role – Pathologist Doctor
Functional Area – Clinics and hospitals
Industry Type – Healthcare
Qualification – MBBS/MD
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.75 lakh To 5 lakh.
Pathologist skills –
1. In-depth understanding of medicine and biology.
2. Analytical thinking skills.
3. Ability to analyze and work well under pressure.
4. Ability to adjust tests and determine accurate results.
- Duties –
1. To fully restore the patient’s health, it is recommended to schedule as many follow-up appointments as caution is warranted.
2. Be aware of improvements in neuroimaging and current clinical practice.