Job ID 30473
Experience 2 Years
We look for a gynecologist who can deliver sexual and reproductive medical services such as pelvic examinations, cervical cytology, cancer screening, and vaginal infections identification and treatment. They must evaluate and treat disorders like endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain of the reproductive system.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better solutions.
- He/she must keep and create a record of the patient’s condition.
- He/she must be able to determine whether a C-section is necessary to protect the baby and the mother.
- He/she must have great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- He/she should be able to monitor the patients throughout the pregnancy.
- He/she must maintain the confidentiality of the patient.
- He/she must educate patients and their families on reproductive health issues and disease prevention.
- He/she must show compassion and patience towards patients.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum