Experience 2 Years
There is a need for a cardiologist. Heart and circulation services, as well as treatment alternatives, will be provided to patients by a cardiologist. Patients rely on a wide variety of cardiovascular tests, diagnoses, and therapy recommendations. Heart physicians must be able to make crucial decisions regarding their patients’ treatment and be emotionally resilient if they are to help patients with serious medical problems. The capacity to work with others in a variety of settings is also essential.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patient examination and assessment of health
- Health advice should be offered to patients.
- By providing the proper medicines, you can treat chronic cardiovascular diseases.
- Diagnosis and assessment of cardiac issues in patients
- Execute surgical procedures on patients with heart issues
- The progress of patient health can be measured and tracked
- Students have to be monitored and educated while they are in residence.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: 2 to 10 years of experience As a medical cardiologist
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.80 Lakh – 5 Lakh per month, work in shift duty.
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum