Job ID 35578
Searching for a Cardiologist In addition to heart and circulation care, the cardiologist offers patients a variety of treatment options. These tests, diagnostics, and treatment options can help determine a patient’s heart health. If cardiologists can treat patients with serious medical conditions, they should be able to care for the patient and be psychologically difficult. Working effectively with people in a variety of situations is also a requirement for good performance.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Patient records should be kept.
- For the purpose of diagnosis and understanding, tests should be conducted
- Use medical imaging equipment (MRI / CT) for your benefit
- Perform surgical procedures
- Discuss symptoms and treatment options with the patient
Experience: Experienced and fresher both can apply for this role.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiology Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum