Job ID 28117
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a nutritionist. They should be able to clarify the patient’s information about the situation, explain the effects of nutrients on the overall health condition, and suggest the necessary changes in the diet.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- They should schedule appointments with the patient and identify their dietary needs by assessing their health, exercise routine, and food habits.
- They should be able to discuss the issue with patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible about their health conditions.
- They must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better treatment.
- They should develop and help in implementing personalized nutrition plans for the patient.
- They must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- They should be able to communicate with the patient.
- They must advise on how to stay healthy and provide support to help patients with their progress.
- They should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patient’s progress.
- They should simplify important information to clients and explain the benefits of staying on a healthy diet.
- They have to follow as many follow-up visits as necessary to restore the patient’s full health recovery.
- They should refer patients to specialists when needed.
- They must have compassionate behaviour towards patients and their families.
- They must be able to work for hours without any break.
- They must be patient and speak politely to the patient.
Role: Nutritionist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS And Registered Nutritionist
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.50 lakh to 4 lakh.