Job ID 36918
Experience 1 Year
Gynecologists are health professionals who diagnose and treat gynecological conditions and provide advice to patients on issues related to birth control and fertility. They can work in gynecological clinics, hospitals or charities.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You should make an unequivocal choice to complete the required test.
- You should be able to recognize unpleasant changes in the patient’s fundamental plan.
- You should be able to discuss sensitive topics with patients and their families.
- You should avoid making the patient feel ill and provide a calm and safe environment.
- When time is of the essence, you should make the decision to manage things quickly.
- You should be an excellent communicator.
- To maintain the field’s balance, you should never reveal the patient’s sensitive information to anybody.
- You should be able to evaluate the problem with the patient or their family if the patient or their family requests it.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum