Urgent requirement of a cardiologist-surgeon physician. A cardiologist will provide cardiac and circulatory services to patients. Patients rely on a wide range of cardiovascular testing, diagnostic, and treatment recommendations to make decisions. If cardiologists care for patients with significant medical problems, they must be able to make critical judgments about patient care and be emotionally strong. Collaborative skills in multiple contexts are also key to success.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Surgeon Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum