Job ID 30586
We will hire an Anesthesia, who should be responsible for determining and administering the appropriate dosage of anesthesia inpatients and taking proper care of patients accordingly. Should take proper care of patients until they get back to their normal health after surgery.
Roles and Responsibilities
- They ensure that the patient is fit enough to undertake an operation before the surgery.
- They agree on an anesthetic plan.
- They make sure that patients understand what will happen during and after the operation.
- They should be able to get patients ready for surgery.
- They should provide anesthesia, providing safe pre-operative care.
- They must be able to provide pain relief to patients using anesthetics and analgesics.
- They continue anesthesia in the operating theater when necessary.
- They can monitor patients while they’re under anesthesia to make sure they remain in a stable condition.
- They must check their blood pressure, heart activity, oxygen and carbon dioxide levels, breathing, and body temperature.
- They should be able to resuscitate and stabilize patients during emergencies.
Interested candidates can forward their C.V. to DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or call on this no. 9873770804
Role: Anesthesiologist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable