We are looking for a skilled Radiology Doctor who is willing to work in Hospital or Clinic. The job of a radiology doctor is to identify the patient’s health problems and better treat them.
roles and responsibilities
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Use MRI and CT scans to take pictures and analyze the patient’s body.
- Contact other physicians and discuss the test findings with them to better treat the patient.
- Share the result with family members if necessary.
- Perform operations such as transhepatic biliary drainage, catheter insertion, and percutaneous transluminal angioplasty
- Work closely with laboratory technicians to ensure image quality.
- Other radiologists and other specialists can provide you with valuable advice.
- In resuscitation, blood loss, infection, or any other emergency, be sure to follow the procedure.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Radiology Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum