Experience 2 Years
Looking for a radiologist doctor who can perform diagnostic procedures on patients. Should also be able to evaluate the medical history to ensure tests will not cause harm. Should be able to understand that a patient may be allergic to an agent used to perform a test. Should be able to suggest alternative techniques in such situations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
1. Should be proficient in radiology techniques including x-ray, MI Rand ultrasounds.
2. Should Be Able To Manage All Techniques Efficiently.
3. Should have patient management skills.
4. Should have interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Should have superb problem-solving skills.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Specialist DMRD Doctor
1. 2-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh to 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum