Job ID 27154
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an MBBS doctor. They must be able to identify the cause of the problem based on symptoms. They must be able to monitor and provide general care to patients on hospital wards, admit patients requiring special care, followed by investigations and treatment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- They should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible about their injuries and illness.
- They must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better treatment.
- They must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- They should be able to talk to the patients and understand their problems.
- They must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s injuries.
- They should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patients with injuries.
- They should be able to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient’s illness and must be able to order, run tests and read results as accurately as possible.
- They must be a good communicator.
- They have to follow as many follow-up visits as necessary to restore the patient’s full health recovery.
- They should refer patients to specialists when needed based on the outcome of their test.
- They must have compassionate behavior towards patients and their families.
- They must be able to work for hours without any break.
- They must be patient and politely speak to the patient.
Role: MBBS Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 70k to 2.25 lakh.
Functional area: Medical Health Care
Industry: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS in Medicine and surgery