Job ID 40471
Experience 1 Year
Radiology doctor has to solve the patient’s problem by using techniques or machines and medicine to the patient. Radiologists are divided into two fields which include diagnostic radiology and interventional radiology. Here, one of the branches of radiology is the specialization of medicine, which uses X-ray images to identify diseases or injuries. While the other treats the patient by using imaging techniques like CT scan, MRI, etc., to provide treatment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- MRIs and CT scans can provide images of the body that can be analyzed.
- Other medical experts can be informed of your results by helping you communicate with them.
- If necessary, a family member can be notified.
- Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty and transhepatic biliary drainage are examples of procedures.
- It is possible to improve your image quality by working with a lab tech.
- Think about consulting with other radiologists and specialists for help and guidance.
- When resuscitation, blood loss, or infection are involved, particular protocols must be followed.
- So that they can make an educated decision, let your patients know about different possibilities.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable