Experience 1 Year
We are searching for an expert PEDIATRICS who is good at diagnosing children from infancy to young adulthood based on their physical, mental, and social well-being. Educating parents on their children’s health and safety, as well as their nutritional and fitness needs, is essential to their well-being.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Patient information and medical history should be able to be collected by them.
2. To prescribe and administer therapies, medications, or vaccines.
Role: MBBS/DNB Pediatrician Jobs
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to Negotiable
1. Communication skills with children, especially when it comes to building relationships, are exceptional.
2. There should be a solid foundation for critical thinking and flexibility.
3. Has to be able to speak with authority in order to be considered for the position.
4. It requires a high level of administrative and cooperative skills.
5. Work with children and their families requires tact and sensitivity.
1. Babies and children require special attention.
2. Patients and newborns deserve the best care.