Job ID 27631
To heal serious eye injuries, diagnose eye illnesses, and prescribe medications, we need a skilled ophthalmologist to help. The ophthalmologist’s responsibilities range from simple activities like prescribing corrective glasses to more sophisticated ones like keyhole or laser surgery. To be effective, an ophthalmologist must be willing to stay current on diseases, functions, and eye structure. Precision and analytic skills are required in this area if you wish to succeed.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute to routine care, such as vision tests and prescription eyeglasses
- Reconstructive surgery involving the restoration of corneal injuries and cataract removal
- Sophisticated surgical methods such as keyhole or laser surgery preparation and execution
- Distinguishing ocular diseases or damage and Manage outpatient eye clinics, emergency eye clinics, or other specialized clinics.
- The complete treatment of medical disorders that influence vision
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Ophthalmologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum