We’re seeking a registered nurse to promote and restore patients’ health. Depending on the patient’s needs, you may need direct nursing care and physical/psychological assistance.
Roles and Responsibilities-
- Clarifying patient needs, paying attention to them, and acting on them.
- Creating a caring environment through offering psychological assistance.
- Responsibilities include resolving patient requirements.
- Preparing individuals for exams and doing regular diagnostic tests (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc.)
- Monitor and record the patient’s condition and document the services delivered.
- Take care of medical crises.
- Workload management.
- Care requirements and standards must be followed.
Qualification: B.Sc. Nursing, Environmental Science, Biomedical, Any graduate
Role: ANM/GNM Nursing Staff
Job Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Functional Area: Medical, Health care, R&D, Pharmaceuticals
Industry Type: Hospital and clinic