As part of our medical dream team, we’re seeking an expert Neurologist to help us elevate our healthcare practice to a new level of excellence. This position needs a solid understanding of the central nervous system, as well as other bodily functions. In order to diagnose and treat patients effectively, neurologists must have strong communication abilities.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnoses are made based on a patient’s medical history, physical examination, and neurological testing
- Aid in the diagnosis of neurological diseases and the patient’s medical history
- Neuroimaging data can be used to order neurological testing.
- Suggestions for medicine or treatments
- Patients’ behavior and cognition should be constantly monitored as a result of therapy.
- Patients should be required to get supportive therapy.
- The researcher will assist you in doing the neurological study.
Role: Specialist Neurologist
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable