Job ID 31256
We are looking for a general surgeon who is well-versed in surgery. You should be completely familiar with the entire surgical procedure and have excellent hand-eye coordination as well as visuospatial awareness.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You must first perform a test to ensure that the patient is healthy enough to undergo surgery.
- You must order and analyze the medical test, as well as discuss the possible results.
- You must create and update the patient’s recovery record.
- You should describe the recovery process and the time frame.
- You should plan operations and actively collaborate with the surgical team.
- During surgery, you must adhere to the established surgical techniques.
- You should be familiar with at least the first nine surgical areas.
- You must remain calm and patient.
- You must emphasize the potential risks of the surgery.
Role- General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum