We are hiring radiologist doctors who can perform and interpret the outcome of diagnostic imaging procedures including magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed tomography (CT), positron emission tomography (PET), nuclear cardiology treadmill studies, mammography, and ultrasounds.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to evaluate medical information to determine a patient’s risk factors.
2. Should be able to provide counseling to radiologic patients to explain the procedures, processes, risks.
3. Should have superior thinking skills and excellent patient skills.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
- 1-4 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.5 lakh to 5 lakh per month
- Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating and understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum