We recruit pathologists who can examine the body and bodily tissues. They are responsible for carrying out laboratory tests. He/she should be able to help other healthcare professionals make an accurate diagnosis.
Roles and Responsibilities –
1. Must be able to perform and supervise necessary tests.
2. Must be able to provide explanations and clinical advice based on laboratory results.
Role – Pathologist Doctor
Functional Area – Clinics and hospitals
Industry Type – Healthcare
Qualification – MBBS/MD
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.45 lakh To 5 lakh.
Pathologist skills –
1. Must possess vast medical knowledge.
2. Analytical thinking skills.
3. Must be able to take criticism and work well under pressure.
4. Ability to perform accurate tests and diagnoses.
- Duties –
1. You are responsible for recommending medications or treatment programs based on the patient’s condition.
2. Several follow-up visits should be scheduled if necessary for the patient to fully recover.