Experience 3 Years
We are hiring a radiologist who can join our team of medical professionals. You must be able to use medical imaging techniques such as x-ray, CT scans, ultrasound, and MRI successfully. And should execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment plans.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to compile return reports of result and diagnosis
2. Should be able to follow medical protocol for resuscitation, bleeding infection, or other emergency situations when necessary.
3. Should have strong interpersonal skills.
4. Should be able to discuss results with family members if appropriate.
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Junior Radiologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DMRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
1. 3-6 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh – 6 lakh per month ·
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2.Good bedside manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details oriented with a passion for precision.
Employment Type: Full Time/Part Time/Locum