Experience 1 Year
We’re searching for someone who specializes in gynecology and who can perform pelvic testing, cervical cytology, risk screening, and diagnosing and treating vaginal infections, among other sexual and regenerative health services. Endometriosis, infertility, ovarian cysts, and pelvic pain are all examples of regenerative framework problems that should be identified and treated.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You should make an unequivocal choice to complete the required test.
- You should be able to recognize unpleasant changes in the patient’s fundamental plan.
- You should be able to discuss sensitive topics with patients and their families.
- You should avoid making the patient feel ill and provide a calm and safe environment.
- When time is of the essence, you should make the decision to manage things quickly.
- You should be an excellent communicator.
- To maintain the field’s balance, you should never reveal the patient’s sensitive information to anybody.
- You should be able to evaluate the problem with the patient or their family if the patient or their family requests it.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: IVF Gynecologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Experience: Minimum 1 Year of experience in the medical Gynecologist/OBS