Job ID 31523
Experience 1 Year
As a General Surgeon, you will be needed to perform invasive medical procedures in a hospital setting. These procedures might be planned or unplanned. You will be able to make the best decisions with a little advance warning if you employ precision hand motions with minimum pause and long periods of standing.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You should be able to analyze whether surgery is the right and the only option.
- You must be able to explain as clearly as possible the complete surgery process and clear every query related to surgery.
- You must tell the patient if they need to take any medication or stop taking any.
- You should explain the recovery process completely and recovery expected time from surgery.
- You must explain what problems the patient might face during the recovery.
- You must discuss every possible outcome of the surgery.
- You should have knowledge of at least the basic nine surgical areas.
- You must explain the precautions and the chances of risks if any.
Role- General Surgeon Doctor
Perks and Benefits- Salary Negotiable
Industry- Hospital and Clinics
Functional Area- Medical Healthcare
Employment Type- Full Time/permanent job/Locum