We are hiring radiologists who must be able to use medical imaging technologies such as x-ray, CT-scan, ultrasounds, and MRI and successfully execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment process.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to work with lab technicians to guarantee image quality.
2. Should ask advice from mother radiologist and other specialists.
3. Should Be Able To Follow Protocol For Emergency Situations.
4. Should be able to instruct patient about how images were taken.
5. Should Be Able To Discuss Different Options With Patients.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Fresher Doctor Radiologist
1. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
2. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
3. Team player.
4.Good time management skills.
5. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.5 lakh to 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum