Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an experienced radiologist to join our team. As a radiologist, at our clinic, you will work with other talented physicians at a radiology department. Should be able to communicate and discuss test results with other physicians and discuss test results with family members if appropriate.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to interpret the results from diagnostic imaging procedures to determine a diagnosis.
2. Should be able to communicate and discuss results and discuss results and diagnosis with physicians.
3. Should Have Patient Management Skill.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Female Radiologist Doctors
Education: MBBS/MD/DMRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
1. 1-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.5 lakh – 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type:Full Time/Par time/Locum