Job ID 27219
We are looking for a pathologist who can analyze blood tests and help us diagnose and monitor blood-borne diseases. You must be able to administer laboratory tests. You must be able to help other clinical health care providers make fair decisions.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Must be able to conduct and administer the required tests.
2. Clinical instructions or explanations must be provided to understand test results.
Role – Pathologist Doctor
Functional Area – Clinics and hospitals
Industry Type – Healthcare
Qualification – MBBS/MD
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.80 lakh To 5 lakh
Pathologist Skills –
1. Detailed understanding of prescribing medications and biology.
2. Flexibility to think critically and analyze.
3. Able to heed criticism and behave well under pressure.
4. Ability to administer tests and obtain accurate results.
- Duties –
1. You must make many plans ahead to restore the patient to full well-being.
2. Stay abreast of developments in pathology and clinical practice.