Experience 3 Years
We are hiring radiologists who can communicate tests and results and their diagnosis to patients’ primary physician, written reports. Should also be able to confer verbally either by phone or in person. Should be able to use their medical training and expertise to make a diagnosis based on results.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Candidate Should be able to evaluate a patient’s medical history to ensure the medical imaging procedure will not harm them.
2. Candidate Should be able to suggest alternative medical imaging techniques when necessary.
3. Candidate Should be able to inform a patient about the medical imaging process.
Industry: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Female DMRD Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DMRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
1. 3-6 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh – 6 lakh per month ·
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2.Good bedside manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details oriented with a passion for precision.
Employment Type: Full Time/Part Time/Locum