An experienced radiologist is required to join our team. Our Radiology Department is in need of a radiologist.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Using MRIs and CT scans, take pictures of the body and then analyze them.
- Inform and communicate with other physicians about the findings of your tests.
- The results can be shared with family members, if necessary.
- Percutaneous transluminal angioplasty and transhepatic biliary drainage are some examples of operations.
- To get the greatest possible image quality, you may rely on the expertise of the lab specialists.
- It’s possible that you’ll benefit from the counsel of other radiologists and other professionals.
- When resuscitation, blood loss, or infection is necessary to follow the procedures.
- Talk to your patients about alternative possibilities.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: DMRD Radiologist Doctor
1. 0-2 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.5 lakh to 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum