Experience 3 Years
We are hiring radiologists who can provide radiology services by directing and coordinating the services of radiology and diagnostic imaging procedures, overseeing staff, and operation of imaging equipment such as x-ray machines, fluoroscopes, CT scanners, or MRI equipment.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to use computed tomography machines and MRI machines.
2. Should be able to suggest alternative medical imaging techniques when necessary.
Industry: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: DMRD Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DMRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
1. 3-6 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 lakh – 6 lakh per month ·
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good bedside manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details oriented with a passion for precision.
Employment Type: Full Time/Part Time/Locum