Career Level Manager
Experience 5 Years
We are looking for an experienced radiologist to join our team. As a radiologist, at our clinic, you will work with other talented physicians at a radiology department. Should be able to communicate and discuss test results with other physicians and discuss test results with family members if appropriate.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to interpret the results from diagnostic imaging procedures to determine diagnoses.
2. Should be able to communicate and discuss results and diagnosis with physicians.
3. Should have patient management skills.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
Education: MBBS/MD/DMRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
1. 5-10 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2.5 Lakh – 5 Lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full Time/ Part Time/Locum