We are hiring gynecologists who can take care of female patients and their reproductive organs. This will include medical care related to pregnancy or childbirth, those who help to treat and diagnose diseases of women particularly those affecting reproductive organs.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to collect medical information from patients, family members, or other medical professionals.
2. Should be able to record patient medical history.
3. Should be able to take care of women during pregnancy and childbirth.
4. Should be able to treat chronic diseases.
5. Should be able to analyze test data, images to inform diagnosis or treatment.
6. Should be able to monitor progress or responses to treatment.
7. Should be able to plan, implement or administer health programmers in hospitals, businesses,es or communities for prevention, injuries, or illness.
8. Should be able to do hospital care that is –
- Postoperative patient
- High-risk pregnancy
- Pregnancy care
- Labour care
- Postpartum care
Perks and benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh to 5 lakh.
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: MBBS,DGO Gynecologist
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent Job/Locum