Experience 3 Years
We are hiring a radiologist who can join our team of medical professionals. You must be able to use medical imaging techniques such as x-ray, CT scans, ultrasound, and MRI successfully. And should execute and interpret the medical images in order to aid the diagnostic and treatment plans.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
1. Should be able to use devices such as computer tomography(CT)scanners and magnetic resonance imaging(MRI)machines.
2. Should be able to form or direct radiology staff to carry out image-guided diagnostic procedures.
3. Should be able to work with a radiology lab technician to perfect image quality.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare.
Role: MDRD Female Radiologist Doctors
Education: MBBS/MD/MDRD/DNB – Radio-diagnosis
1. 3 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh – 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full Time/Par time/Locum