Experience 1 Year
An experienced cardiologist is needed to join our team of medical experts. Providing a broad variety of heart and circulatory services and treatments will be part of your responsibilities while working with patients. It is your responsibility to perform a variety of tests, establish diagnoses and give treatment choices for patients with heart and/or cardiovascular diseases. Heart doctors must have the ability to make crucial decisions about their patient’s treatment, as well as be emotionally resilient in difficult medical conditions. The ability to cooperate and interact with people in a complex and varied setting is also required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- To better understand the symptoms and health concerns of patients, consult them.
- Testing, treating, and/or doing surgery when required.
- Documentation of appointments with patients, including remarks and tests or treatments ordered as well as outcomes of such tests
- Finding out how well your heart or cardiovascular system is working by interpreting test findings.
- To identify and treat heart or cardiovascular problems using medical imaging techniques such as CT or MRI scanners
- Working with a team of medical specialists to assist and/or execute surgery, which may involve sophisticated surgical procedures.
- Treatment of heart and/or cardiovascular illness using medicines.
- The provision of long-term care patients with assistance and guidance
- When required, train and educate subordinate personnel.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: Experienced and fresher both can apply for this role.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.60 Lakh – 5 lakh per month
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Senior Resident Cardiology doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum