A cardiology expert who can identify and treat individuals with heart or circulation problems is critically needed. To be effective, they must be able to communicate well and be ready to collaborate with specialists from different disciplines.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The medical histories and symptoms of your patients must be discovered when you speak to them about their health.
- In order to determine the cause and kind of disease, diagnostic tests must be performed.
- When possible, the patient should be informed of the results of each test.
- Information on therapy choices for the patient is crucial.
- Both diagnostic and therapeutic approaches require the cooperation of medical specialists.
- To be able to offer postoperative care recommendations and teach patients about healthy living habits.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: Experienced and fresher both can apply for this role.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 Lakh – 5 lakh per month
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiology Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum