Job ID 34564
A cardiologist with extensive experience is required. With patients, you will provide a wide range of cardiac and circulatory services, as well as a wide range of alternative therapies. Cardiovascular patients rely on their ability to perform a series of tests, make a diagnosis, and provide treatment recommendations. Cardiologists need to be critical of their patients’ care as well as be emotionally resilient to cope with difficult medical circumstances.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Diagnosis and treatment of cardiovascular diseases and disorders are provided.
- Patients might be ordered to undergo diagnostic tests or the tests themselves are performed.
- Set up a long-term health plan.
- Providing medicines and arranging referrals is your obligation.
- Early detection screenings should be done.
- Make sure that your patient’s charts and records are accurate.
- The capacity to communicate effectively with patients, physicians, personnel, and management.
Interested candidates can forward their C.V. to DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or call on this no. 9873770804.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum