Experience 1 Year
We are hiring anesthesia, who should educate patients and families on post-procedure care and possible complications. Should instruct on different ways to prevent disease and improve health.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
1. Should evaluate patients to determine an accurate anesthetic plan
2. Must be involved in providing the best treatment.
Role: Anesthesiologist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh to 4.50 lakh.
1. Should have excellent communication skills
2. Should possess great organizational skills
3. Must have a strong professional code of ethics
4. Should be able to make decisions in high-pressure situations.
5. Should be calm and compassionate.
1. You are responsible for taking proper care of patients before, after, and during the surgery
2. Your duty is to perform a routine check-up of patient