Experience 1 Year
An analytic radiologist is sought to join our team of medical professionals. To identify medical concerns and assess treatment progress, it’s your responsibility as a radiologist to produce graphic representations of certain body sections. An effective Radiologist is one who is able to diagnose and treat patients with the use of medical imaging technologies including radiography (X-ray), CT scans, ultrasound, and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI).
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Radiologists perform or direct imaging-guided diagnostic treatments.
- Imaging specialists can increase image quality.
- It is possible to make diagnoses using diagnostic imaging methods.
- Medical practitioners should be able to share results and diagnoses with each other and with patients.
- Results and diagnosis are compiled in a written report.
- Anytime resuscitation or other emergency situations such as bleeding, infection, or other emergency scenarios require medical standards to be followed.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor
1. 1-5 years of experience as a radiologist.
2. Excellent communication and patient management skills.
3. Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
4. Team player.
5. Good time management skills.
6. Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 1.75 lakh to 5 lakh per month
1. Outstanding references indicating a strong history of ethical patient care, outstanding collaboration skills.
2. Good Bedside Manner, demonstrating an understanding of patients’ concerns.
3. Details Oriented With Passion For Precision.
Employment Type: Full-Time/Part-time/Locum