Job ID 27209
Experience 2 Years
Need a competent Cardiologist who can closely work and collaborate with other specialists to achieve goals like; diagnosis, testing, and treatment of circulatory or cardiovascular system disorders and more. In order to be efficient, she/he must possess amazing communication skills.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
They specialize in the treatment of heart and vascular conditions. Specialized examinations, like electrocardiograms, are used by them to treat and manage patients. Interventional cardiology is another area in which cardiologists are involved, such as performing balloon angioplasty, placing pacemakers, and working with heart surgeons when bypass surgery or other significant surgical operations are necessary.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: 2 to 10 years of experience As a medical cardiologist
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Cardiologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum