Job ID 30323
We are looking for a nephrologist. He/she should be able to study the patient’s medical history and based on that prescribe medication. And should take care of common drugs which are used to treat other diseases that can aggravate kidney disease, including over-the-counter painkillers.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should order and run tests as soon as possible for the patients to ensure better patient treatment.
- He/she should be able to discuss the test results with the patients freely and should provide as accurate information as possible of their injuries and illness.
- He/ she must collect and study the patient’s past medical history to provide better treatment.
- He/she should guide them on any lifestyle changes or changes in their diet.
- He/she must be able to take good care of all the patients and help them for their better and quick recovery.
- He/she should be able to talk to the patients.
- He/she must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s condition.
- He/she should keep a regular record and a constant check upon the patients with injuries.
- He/she should be able to prescribe the medicines and treatment to the patient’s illness and must be able to order, read results as accurately as possible
- He/she has to follow as many follow up visits to deem necessary to restore the patient’s full health recovery.
- He/she should refer patients to specialists when needed based on the outcome of their test.
- He/she must have compassionate behaviour towards patients and their families.
- He/she must be able to work for hours without any break.
- He/she must be patient and speak politely to the patient.
Interested candidates can forward their C.V at DoctifyIndia@gmail.com or they can directly contact at the given number- 9873770804
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
Industry Type: Hospital & Clinics
Functional Area: Medical, Health Care
Role: Nephrologist Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Part-time/Locum
Education: MBBS/DM/DNB in Nephrology