We are going to hire an Anesthesia, who should be appointed for administering appropriate anesthesia before, during and after surgical or medical procedures. Should look after proper records of the treatment going on.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES-
1. Must explain patient the surgical process in detail
2. Should be responsible for administering vital sign and pain management.
Role: Anesthesiologist Doctor
Functional Area: Medical Health Care
Industry Type: Hospitals and Clinics
Qualification: MBBS/Diploma in Anesthesiologist/DNB/MD
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. Should have excellent communication skills.
2. Should have ability to make quick decision in a highly stressful environment.
3. Must have terrific knowledge of multiple languages.
4. Should have patience and perseverance.
5. Possess great management skills.
1. Your assigned duty should be to take proper care of patients during and after surgeries.
2. You should spend most of the assigned time with the patient and be punctual.