Job ID 27216
We recruit pathologists who can examine the body and bodily tissues. They are responsible for carrying out laboratory tests. He/she should be able to help other healthcare professionals make an accurate diagnosis.
Roles and Responsibilities –
1. Must be able to perform and supervise necessary tests.
2. Must be able to provide explanations and clinical advice based on laboratory results.
Role – Pathologist Doctor
Functional Area – Clinics and hospitals
Industry Type – Healthcare
Qualification – MBBS/MD
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.75 lakh To 5 lakh.
Pathologist skills –
1. Must have vast medical knowledge.
2. Analytical thinking skills are essential.
3. Must be able to absorb criticism and work well under pressure.
4. Ability to perform accurate tests and diagnoses.
- Duties –
1. You are responsible for recommending medications or treatment programs based on the patient’s condition.
2. Several follow-up visits should be scheduled if necessary for the patient to fully recover.