Experience 1 Year
We are looking for an MD medicine doctor. He/she should be able to examine patients and ability to work as part of a team and supervise the other members, good managerial skills are also essential as they’ll have to manage other administrative employees.
ROLLS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- He/she should be able to order and discuss test results with patients.
- He/she must collect the patient’s past medical records and study them carefully.
- He/she must have analytical and problem-solving skills.
- He/she must be able to teach pain management techniques.
- He/she must examine if there is any need for therapies and/or medicines and prescribe them to the patient.
- He/she must suggest any lifestyle changes if needed.
- He/she should be able to make quick decisions under crucial circumstances.
- He/she must refer patients to other specialist if required.
- He/she must create and record the patient’s daily progress.
- He/she must be mentally as well as physically strong enough to work for long hours.
- He/she must be able to prescribe the best alternative medication or treatment to the patient’s injuries.
- He/she should keep detailed notes of appointments of patients, including tests, treatments prescribed, and test results as well.
- He/she should be polite and show empathy towards the patient and their families.
- He/she must make regular checkups and ensure there is no danger to the patient’s health.
- He/she must be able to work under stressful circumstances.
Interested candidates can forward their C.V at [email protected] or they can directly contact at the given number- 9873770804
Role: MD Medicine Doctor
Education: MBBS/DNB/MD Medicine
Perks And Benefits: Salary Up to 1.85 lakh To 4.50 lakh.
Industry: Hospital And Clinics
Functional Area: Medical Healthcare
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum
3. Problem solving
5. Time management.