Job ID 42785
We are looking for the best Analytical Radiologists to be part of our Medical Team. As a radiologist, use your knowledge of medical imaging and a variety of techniques to create visual representations of particular areas in the human body to determine the cause of medical conditions and assess treatment.
To be successful as a radiologist, you must be able to use medical imaging techniques such as X-ray CT scanning, ultrasonic and MRI and successfully interpret and interpret medical images to aid in the diagnosis or treatment process.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES –
- Examining patients’ medical histories ensures that various medical imaging procedures will not harm the patient.
- To recommend alternative imaging methods to medical imaging whenever necessary.
- Informing patients of the process of medical imaging.
- Using equipment such as computer tomography (CT) scanners and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) equipment.
- Conducting or directing radiology personnel to perform image-guided diagnostic procedures.
- Collaboration with radiology technicians to ensure the highest quality of the image.
- Interpreting the results of diagnostic imaging procedures to make a diagnosis.
- Discuss results and diagnosis with doctors.
- Prepare written reports of findings and diagnosis.
- Follow medical guidelines for resuscitation, bleeding infection, or other urgent conditions if needed.
Industry Type: Hospital And Clinics.
Functional Area: Medical healthcare.
Role: Radiologist Doctor