Looking for a qualified and experienced Cardiologist to help diagnose, test, and treat circulatory and cardiovascular disorders. They must have excellent communication abilities. A cardiologist is responsible for diagnosing and treating different cardiac and vascular diseases, such as arrhythmias and hypertension, as well as peripheral artery disease and heart failure.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- By meeting with your patients, you can learn about their medical history and symptoms.
- Establishing the cause and nature of a disease by performing tests
- Examined and evaluated test findings should be explained to patients.
- Educate patients about different treatment options
- Do noninvasive therapies, administer medications, and perform surgical procedures.
- Coordinate medical staff for testing and procedures.
- Recommend postoperative treatment and educate people on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle
- Your patients’ medical history should be kept in mind at all times
- Attend medical conferences and read medical articles to keep your skills sharp.
1. Applied to understand standard medical principles.
2. Should be able to comply with all regulations and laws.
3. High standards of ethical and moral conduct.
4. Should have excellent verbal communication and listening skills.
5. Good organizational and time management skills.
Experience: Experienced and fresher both can apply for this role.
Perks and Benefits: Salary up to 2 Lakh – 5 lakh per month
Industry Type: Hospital and clinics.
Functional Area: Medical health care.
Role: Senior Resident Cardiology Doctor
Employment Type: Full Time/Permanent job/Locum