Job ID 29779
Experience 1 Year
We are looking for a talented pediatrician who can accurately diagnose children from infancy through adolescence based on their physical, mental, and social health. It is important to educate parents about the health and safety of their children and their nutritional and fitness needs.
Roles and responsibilities-
1. They should be able to collect information from the patient and their medical history.
2. Able to prescribe and administer therapies, medications, and vaccines.
Role: Pediatrician Doctor
Functional area: Medical health care.
Industry Type: Hospitals and clinics.
Perks and Benefits: Salary Negotiable
1. Very good at communicating with children, especially in building relationships.
2. The ability to think critically and flexibly must be established.
3. Must be able to speak authoritatively.
4. Strong management and cooperation skills are required.
5. It is important to be sensitive when working with children and their families.
1. You must take care of babies and children.
2. You are responsible for providing a high level of care for patients and newborns.